Thursday, May 10, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY






There are so many things in life to be thankful for, and I think this is a great idea that I found on one of the blog sites I really enjoy http://www.thepreachers-wife.blogspot.com/ so I decided to do this on as well thanks Lisa!


1. For been able to get tickets for the South African night out with the stars, a movie night that has been hosted by the Oprah Show. And for my dolla friend Pauline for making time to go with me to this show.





2. For my 3 wonderful children that love me and their daddy.


3. For my test results that show my sugar is now undercontrol thank you Jesus you are the healer of all.



4. I received the most beautiful rose bush (blood red) and it is in full bloom along with my white ice-berg in fact I have 19 roses in bloom at the moment, that is my spacious place where I have tea with my Heavenly Father, such a wonder fragrance that comes from them.





5. For the girl friends in my life without you I cant go on. love ya all my dolla's







3 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

okay, i am intrigued...what is a 'dolla' friend?? it sounds so fun!

Nise' said...

Here from Lisa's. I love it that you added pictures to your thankful post! Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.