Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wonderful Tuesday evening




Last night was one of those nights that are so enjoyable, my darling dolla friend Pauline came for supper she is visiting Empangeni for a few days and we are visiting up a storm. There are some friends that just have the ability to crawl into your heart and make permanent residence there. She is one of those dolla friends, she is a mighty woman of God, and has come through some things that would make the bravest of men run for cover.

So besides trying to visit with missy muff it a.k.a Kirsty-pie wanting to know everything we where talking about, I had to cook and burnt the rice something I haven’t done in years, it was from all our yakking (talking) but it was worth the burnt rice. I made my famous prawn paella which my family just loves, we had fresh fruit salad and I made Shirley temple cocktails for us,

So last night was to good music (which there was plenty of) because dolla and I love to dance, good food and even better conversation. This week is my last week at the office so I am busy as a bee before honey season (I wonder if there is a honey season or … anyway) then I am on to a wonderful time of holiday with friends and family. I might not blog that often as I want to spend all my time with My Fred and the kiddies and friends. That my dear friends is something I relish as I love the free time with Freddels and he just is such an amazing man, this morning as he opened the gates for me and made sure I was safely on my way to work I turned to chat to him and just saw him in a different light this morning. Such a man of statue and integrity, passionate about me and his family, a man that will go to the ends of the earth so that his Queen can have, thank you my bull… I love you!
Merry Christmas

3 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

hey sweet friend - hope things are going well for you!! I can't wait for the day when we can all sit and visit for hours with each other and the King!!!

Love, Leigh

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl-
It was good to hear from you again. What fun to be able to visit with a good friend. I thought I was going to get to visit with one of my girls at Christmas and now they are not going to be coming home. ):
You should post your recipe for prawn paella. I love trying new dishes.
It is probably like our seafood jambalaya--love to try it.
Enjoy your time off with friends and family. I am looking forward to this too.
Praying that the joy of the Lord sneaks up on you from behind. And that the Spirit speaks the peace of the Lord to your soul.
Have a beautiful day.
Remember the beautiful home that is waiting for us. Ahhhhhhh!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Deborah, thank you so much for your kind comment. The blogging world is amazing that it can bring your heart from South Africa to Benbrook, Texas. My daughter is in Chiang-Mai and it seems as though she's next door in some ways through skype and blogging. We get to see her face, touch her hand, hug her neck in person this Christmas in 9 more days. May the presence of your beautiful God be all over you this Christmas Isaiah 61:1-3 in what you are doing for HIM.