Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A NEW DAY






I came across this quote and I just feel its such a in season word for me and maybe there is someone reading my blog that needs this too.


Today seems to be filled with in season words, I received this email this morning and would like to share it here with you:


This is a new day -- let bygones be bygones, says the Lord. Every moment is a fresh and pristine opportunity to make a choice to live according to My Spirit. You have heard it said that actions speak louder than words. You can choose to illustrate the Kingdom of God by example and show that you are a child of the King. Be prepared to carry out your word in deed.
2 Corinthians 3:2-3 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.


this spoke to much to me after the day I had yesterday!


love always me



0 comments: