Thursday, November 5, 2009


found this here, why not do it too

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I will run it, I live in South Africa, you don’t take chances
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I would be more understanding! Long story.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
I try to do both if I have time but haven’t commented for along time.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Sleeping Beauty was the first one I saw on the big screen and first one I saw at the ice rink
5. Do you recycle?
Guilty I don’t we keep the bags but forget to take them with so I just keep collecting.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Game of chance
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Not really only the one where I walk home in my favorite pair of black high heels and when I arrive I have no more heels.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
How to file!!!! Still hate filing
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
both
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Shoulder pads and very long tight pencil skirts, and big hair and bows!!!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Normally about the end of November.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
When our grandson was born!!!! What more can I say!

love always me

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi...welcome to the random. I'm visiting from Lindas blog. Its been a fun way to meet new people...I enjoyed reading your answers.

Best of luck with your upcoming move!

Greg C said...

A friend of mine who is from South Africa was followed by the police for several miles. She refused to pull over because she thought it was a "hit". It was late at night. I thought that was a scream.

Great answers.