Thursday, January 14, 2010

TOUR OUR HOME










After receiving a very upsetting email a broken friendship of years, I have decided its time to do something fun so I am going to take you (my dolla) friends on a tour of our new home and hope that you will enjoy it just as much as we are as a family.

So welcome to our front door what is so amazing about this front door that it has our birth year on it 1969 is that cool or what?

I so love the stainglass inlay that I got Kirsty to take a close up of it.
Our beautiful home is built on two levels and this is the view from the top of the home where the vistors cars park
the view the visitors get when they park at night the lights are on, and I will take one and post it soon.
tomorrow we take a walk round my garden!!
love always me

2 comments:

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see more!! Blessings!

Melissa Sutton said...

It's gorgeous, now you have me anxious for more, Lol.