Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ANOTHER DOLLA FRIEND



This one I had to get the local coast guard to send out a search party we both live in africa but on different parts of africa so I had to find her again and again but this friendship keeps going. We have been friends since the day I got born again some 25years ago gee girl can you believe we have been friends that long. She has been a pillar of strength for me. She went through my horrible days (thanks for never giving up on me) and my good days. Some horrific things took place in my life and Mish was always there for me. I salute you my dolla friend from Malawi. This brave friend of mine has adopted Jeremiah a Malawian boy and they have two of their own Peter and Amy that is in the photo with mom. Mish if I have never said it before I love you darling girl and hope to see you in Malawi, lets pray its for your big 40th that is coming up.

I just had to add a photo with all her beautiful children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage.At last I am famous. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage.At last I am famous. Love to all.