Thursday, May 24, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY

1. For been a princess of the most High God, I am grateful that I can walk in the destiny that You have for me Abba Father.
2. My darling wonderful gorgeous husband that took the time to drive me 360 km so I could have a dolla's night out last night, mwah love you BULL!!!!
3.For finding a shop that can supply all the crowns I need for my speaking engagements. Yippeeeeeeeeeee.
4.My dolla P what a night girl, loved the long hair (she had cancer and now has the most sassy sexy long hair) wow you are a knock out. love you tooooooooooooo much!!!


5. My darling princess #1 for taking care of the princess #2 and Prince #1 so mom could go out last night. (Dinner looked goooooooooood)
6. For my gift voucher at a local (SA store) that sells really dolla clothing.
7. For the cold weather I just love been able to dress up!!!!!

10 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you, you make my heart smile.

Mary said...

What a fun list! Thanks for sharing. I love your heart for women and raising them up to walk in their destiny. Blessings on your weekend.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I loved your list it made me smile too. Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Love the crowns I used some for a retreat once so fun! May the Lord bless you this week and always.
In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Lyndy said...

What a wonderful list. May you have a blessed day.

Nise' said...

Enjoyed reading your list with the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Nice list with photos. Good idea. I like your crowns.

Blessings,
Robin

Susanne said...

What a great list!! Thanks for sharing. It is truly a blessing to be a daughter of the King!! May we always be mindful of this fact.

Robin said...

Your list was so sweet. Blessings!

Deena Peterson said...

That was cool...loved the crowns...made me sit up a bit taller in my seat!

eph2810 said...

Wow - that is a long trip for a dinner out. How cool though that you both took the time to have a great date :)
Cool that your children take care of each other so you can get refreshed :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Blessings to you and yours.