Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

I was tagged by Leigh and Sharon Leigh from Speaking Thru Me got to thinking about a sermon her Pastor recently gave about promises and speaking the Word and Believing!! And came up with this meme: What are your dreams? Not things that God has promised you, but things you dream about or things that you whisper in His ear. What are you believing God for? Be bold, Be Honest, Be courageous!

After much consideration and debate on my half , and soul searching I have decided to put my dream or vision down on paper and as in the book of Joel to run with it.

To leave South Africa and move into the Land that the Lord has promised us. (its in the beginning stages but still a dream)

To be an international teacher of the word, moving in the prophetic.
To see “Women for the Nations” been established in every country in the world.
To see my whole family saved and serving the Lord, ( My husbands family are all saved)
To see my husband established back in ministry. (His heart is ready for it again after along sabbatical)
See my 2nd princess dancing for the Lord.
A white sports car. ( I know its superficial but I drool over a sports car)

I have decided to tag Shar, Lisa, Melissa, Hope I am doing this right.

5 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Oh how wonderful - yeah - let's dream big!!!!!!!!!!! He is worthy of our dreams!!! He can do it - something we just have to believe!! He longs to bless you, even with a sport's car!!

Keep in touch and let me know how it begins to unfold!!

Leigh

Sharon Brumfield said...

Glad to see you enjoyed the tag. These are great dreams. How fantastic that most of the dreams will be for the glory of our LORD.
And you keep that sports car dream--our God also likes to see us happy

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to see I am not the only one that dreams big. I am currently reading a book written by Darlene Zschech of Hillsong Australia The Kiss of Heaven worth the read. One of the chapters she covers is called Jesus - The Dream Maker. It covers what you have been talking about on your blog site. Keep up the encouraging work. Please come and do some teachings in Malawi it would be great.

Susanne said...

Great list!! I can TOTALLY see you in a white sports car!! I will pray for the salvation of your family, Dear-heart. Love you much!!

A Captured Reflection said...

It's a small world! I came by your blog by way of Gail (saw your comment) and noticed that you had been tagged by Sharon too - I just posted my dreams today. What a great blog, I hope to read more of it soon.