Thursday, June 14, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Thankful Thursday gee I must admit I have not been so thankful this week its been a tough week for me, but I know it part of training for reigning!

1.My Lord and savior without Him I am nothing, thank you for saving me for taking those grave clothes off and giving me a garment of praise.



2.The Holy Spirit, you are my counselor my friend, my very present help in time of need.


3.My beloved, I truly thank God for a man that gives us vision and wisdom, that loves me with no strings attached, (just diamond rings).


4.My wonderful children and all their friends that make our home a total mad house, PS sorry for the bad mood yesterday!


5.My 4 wonderful pastor bosses, (yes I work in the church office) so different in character but really a hoot to work with, love ya guyz.


6.My beloved is taking us away for the weekend the two youngest are so excited they are going ice skating so lots of wordless Wednesday pictures to follow after this weekend.


7.Been able to catch up with old friends this weekend is the absolute best, such like minded friends!!!!



A special thank you to Iris these are for you

13 comments:

Denise said...

What a lovely thankful list, bless you.

Kim said...

We do serve an awesome God. Thank you for sharing.

Alycia said...

I was so touched by your TT post!! It is an amazing thing when we are able to praise the Lord even during difficult times. Your faith is a great encouragement to many! Blessings to you this TT!

Viamarie said...

Enjoy your weekend with the family.

Cheers!

Changed by His Love said...

Keep praising Him! working for pastors can be tough, so I am glad you are enjoying it - my husband is one, so I know how it is. :) Have a blessed Thursday!

Nadine said...

Wonderful list.

Susanne said...

You are so PRECIOUS!! Thank you for sharing your blessings with us, and for all of the wonderful encouragement you have given me over the past couple of months. I am thankful that God has sent me a Deborah Dolla!!! Have fun on your get-away!!! Love and Prayers!!!

Robin said...

Thank you for being thankful even though you don't FEEL it. It's not about what we feel, it's all about what we have assurance of. Thanks for the reminder today!

Lyndy said...

I can really realte to your not feeling thankful. I have been going through such a time myself it seems.

Thanks for sharing your sweet and thankful heart...wonderful list.

Blessings to you today!

Lyndy

Maxine said...

Thanks for sharing. We do have so much to be thankful for. The flowers are so sweet--I'm sure your friend will appreciate them! It was so nice of you to stop by my blog with your well wishes. I truly appreciated it. Wishing God's blessings to you and your family, and hope to visit again.

Sharon Brumfield said...

You know I like number 3!
And I know how it is to look forward to being out of town--I am in Texas now.
Enjoy your weekend!

Gretchen said...

Hey Dolla girl,

It's been a while since I made my way to your blog. Sorry you've had a rough week. Glad that we can stand firm that He loves us know matter what, and wants to prosper us.

Hope you enjoy your getaway. :)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Wonderful list! Thanks for sharing your heart.

Blessings~