There is so much I can say about been thankful, so here goes
1. My Precious Lord thank you for making me a woman of freedom. For letting me throw off the things that hinder me in my walk with you.
2. My darling beloved that after 4years of quietly walking with a great amount of ministry hurt opening his heart up to share such an encouraging message with our home group. I am so proud to be called your wife, I am so grateful to God that He is the restorer of the bridge and the broken hearted.
3. For the children that flood our home, when I watch my 2 princesses and our little prince bring their friend home and to have them come back time after time to here word like fun place to be a real home, makes me want to sing and bake (okay that was a joke for all of you out there I cant bake, not even flop proof things).
4. For the warmth of all my friends, its honey to my soul to have you all in my life.
5. To be part of the blogging world, I LOVE IT.
6. For my dear mother that is in a wonderful old age home that just loves the people and the surroundings, I miss her so much today!!!!
7. Thank you Iris for creating this thankful Thursday makes me look back on the week and know that God has been in control all week.