Thursday, July 26, 2007

GETTING TO KNOW DEBORAH


I love getting to know new friends (dollas) and saw this over at Pastor Deanna. love you dolla

Me and my dolla Merewyn She could answer these questions for me!
1) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: High Heel Shoes, latte and Sunglasses

2) I have an irrational fear of... having my head underwater, I can't swim!

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparent’s house? Strawberries & Cream

4.) What weight were you when you were born? 2 pounds (I can’t believe it, when I look at myself today, even phoned my mom to make sure)

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most? I would hope that I have dealt with unforgiveness and therefore have no one to hate!

6.) When is your next vacation planned? Trying to have a long week end with Fred in the mountains sometime soon.

7.) Do you stalk anyone on Myspace? Nope to busy making friends and having coffee for that one

8.) I find the thought of childbirth: I loved been pregnant, as for childbirth bring me drugs any kind just take the pain, I am a real baby where pain is concerned.

9.) My feet are: average 5-6 shoe, pretty toes as my daughter puts it.

10.) My preferred food is: Anything with cheese

11.) Why is your 1 your 1? Oh yes my hubby is my 1 and only love him to bits…..

12.) Know how to cook? Yes and I love it!

13.) I am annoyed with: abuse in any form

14.) What is the worst way you were dumped? By phone to inform me he is getting engaged that night. But I am very thankful now about it as I have the one that God wanted for me.

15.) What child-related smell do you not like? Skip washing powder; have no idea why but still makes me nauseas

16.) What sea creature scares you? Snakes

17.) What kind of car do you have? Opel corsa light – but trusting for a convertible

18.) What object have you broken most recently? My nails or should I say my nail lady has moved and I can find someone I like to go to so I removed the French tips by method of teeth removal. (mmmmmmmm not a good thing)

19.) Name one of the Spice Girls: heck can’t think of one.

20.) What is the last thing that made you cry? Finding out my daughter was pregnant!

21.) What are the stems on wine glasses for? For the elegance and I think so that you hold the wine glass on the stem so the wine doesn’t heat up.

22.) my favorite shoes are: my summer pink high heel (Barbie shoes)

23.) Can you use chopsticks? Yes love Chinese food

24.) Do you prefer beaches or forests? Beaches.

25.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing? All of them!

26.) Who knows a secret or two about you? My dolla friends I am transparent in relationship especially people I am in covenant with.

27.) Have you ever burned yourself? With the iron that cured me for life I don’t touch an iron now thanks my love you are one good hubby!

28.) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? All I can say is who cares if God is with me who can be against me!

29.) Where is your brother right now? Don’t have a brother.

30.) Do you believe in things that last forever? Yes I am living with eternity in mind.

31.) What are you listening to right now? Glory of the ages.

32.) What do you smell like? Dolce Gabbana

33.) Are you married? Yes to the most amazing man alive, he is truly my knight in shining amour, the most loveable gentle man I have the privilege of been called his wife.

34.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you? Yes my man and my children and those very special people in my life. Those are the second words I hear every morning right after wake up sleepy!

35.) Do you have any bad habits? I leave my shoes at the front door and my beloved always trips on them.

36.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Yes of the word of God, and love the prophetic style of teaching, bring it on!

37.) What is one thing you've learned about life? No matter what comes your way God turns everything around for the good to those that love and believe in Him. One other thing “this too shall pass”

38.) What is your favorite color? Pink, pink, pink, pink get the idea

39.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator? No.

40.) How many of the people in your friends list on Myspace do you actually know in real life?

41.) Has anyone told you that they like you as more than a friend? Yes my beloved a half an hour after we met, long whole different story on that one. Mm just thinking about it makes me want to go home and be alone with him…

42.) What are you looking forward to? Our trip this week end to see all our favorite friends and time alone in the car with my beloved we have such amazing times when we are together.

43.) How are you today? I am doing life quite well, even if my dearest daughter is moving this weekend to Gauteng, another province in south Africa but I know our precious friends will be my back up there and will give us more opportunities to visit up there. Otherwise well.

Love always me

3 comments:

Dionna said...

I'm gonna steal this and post it over on my blog too! :)

Darla said...

Love ya Dolla! We are spiritual sisters, but we are more and more like physical sisters...mmmmmm wonder how God does that?? like He would tell me! :)

Shelly said...

I could not get over #14! Wow! I'm thankful that it was clearly for your benefit though :)
And have a great trip!