Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT MY MAN AND ME



1. Who is your man?? Frederick Du Plessis Meyer, AKA Freddie My bull, bekkie (my mouth)


2. How long have you been together?? Married for 12 yrs this past January we got married at midnight so started with the New Year.


3. How long did you date?? We dated a whopping 1 month before we got engaged. We were engaged 1 months before the wedding....an ETERNITY!


4. How old is your man?? 38 years old we are the same age and I think he is just gorgeous


5. Who eats more?? He does by far!


6. Who said I love you first?? He did I was not trusting of any man as I had come from an abuse relationship which changed this carefree girl into a distrusting scared woman, but his I love you has healed me.


7. Who is taller?? He is Fred 6”5 and I am 5”4. 8.


Who sings better?? Me, but that is all in the ear of the listener!


9. Who is smarter?? He is with financial stuff and big decisions. I smoke him when it comes to daily living and juggling a million things at once.


10. Whose temper is worse?? Mine oh mine. Fred is so patient and even tempered. Not fair.





11. Who does the laundry? Wish I could say me but I have a nanny that takes care of it one blessing of living in Africa.


12. Who takes out the trash?? Fred or Mark our son


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?? Looking at the bed, I am on the right.


14. Who pays the bills?? He does praise the Lord.


15. Who is better on the computer?? Definitely me.


16. Who mows the lawn?? We have garden service come in but Fred would.


17. Who cooks dinner?? I do except Fred is a wonderful chef for grilling.


18. Who drives when you are together?? He does not matter whose car. Tells me God has made him responsible for my protection!


19. Who is the most stubborn?? That might be a toss up and could go either way!


20. Who kissed who first?? Man oh man...that would be all him.


21. Who asked out who?? He was after me from the get go and asked me out. And that is all I am saying!


22. Who proposed?? He did and it was precious. Champagne ring in the glass even went to ask my dad for my hand in marriage. If I remember the whole family was in on this marriage. Our families where delighted and the wedding was arranged in 4 days bless my mom and mom in love!!!!


23. Who has more friends?? Me.


25. Who has more siblings?? We both have 1 younger sibling me a sister and Fred a younger brother.

Love always me

1 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for a peek in on you and your beloved....you sound like such a fun couple!!!