Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR



Yesterday my Fred and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. We got married 12years ago at the stroke of midnight. So every year I always say darling it’s wonderful that everyone celebrates with us, giggles all around as its new year’s day! We had a wonderful dinner on old years eve with good friends of ours the Nell’s at Myra’s an awesome place to go if you want good Greek food, Fred and I really have a passion for Greek food. Afterward we went home for a private party just the two of us, we put on Michael Buble and slow danced in our candle lit bedroom… the rest they say is history…. We had no kids at home this year so we had the whole house to ourselves… we had a long lay in and only got up at 11am then did some more celebrating…
I really am spoilt and blessed to be married to this man… 12 years ago he came into my life one messed up lady with 3 children and in one day our lives where changed forever. I love you so my darling Fred. Thank you for 12 wonderful years. We went for late lunch and early dinner at one of the family restaurants then went back home climbed back into bed and just lay there chatting till Kirsty got home…so 2008 started just as I had wanted it time with my darling love and some peaceful time of rest… Happy New Year all my wonderful sisters in Christ and the bro’s that read my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by.

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary and Blessings in 2008.. savor the richness that God has given you in such a wonderful mate!!

Tara Sloan said...

Happy New Year to you too Deborah!!! We just celebrated our anniversary on the 28th... So glad you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hey My Friend

welldone girl I pray God continues to Bless you and Fred so much. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congrats to you both may 2008 be a great Year for you.

Love ya lots
Greetings from Malawi