Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tea time

So yesterday was my first day back at work, besides someone having a party in the church office kitchen and leaving all the dishes for 2 weeks, the day was uneventful. By the time I got home I was not in the mood for anything except to have a nice cup of tea in one of my Christmas presents for my friend Rene, I just love tea in a cup and saucer, I am not a mug girl when it comes to tea, must be done in a teapot and I would rather not drink tea then drink it out of a mug, so just to show you my newest treat when it comes tea here is the picture. Don't you thinks its cute, teapot and cup all bundled into one affair. ahh its heaven to be a lady of the manor drink high tea with a twist of class. So this is just a short note soon I will get into the writing mood and then my fingers will be flying across this keyboard, just need to get the holiday cobwebs out of my mind and then beware for I have become addicted to my blog.

2 comments:

Nise' said...

So pretty! Glad you are joining in reading the Bible "cover to cover"!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

The teapot is lovely! I'll have high tea with you any day! I just love the way you love your husband and honor him. Happy Anniversary! How did we ever find you!!!! You are so precious!