Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MY HEART BEFORE YOU


As I sit at my computer and my heart is in a place of rejoicing and contemplating at the same time. I had such a wonderful morning of worship and just pouring out my heart before the Lord, I find myself in a place of absolute admiration of who Jesus is in my life and what He is sharing with me at the moment.
I have a friend that was very hurt in ministry and even though there is a wonderful call on her life, she is in a place of what now Lord, is there still time to have the promises that He promised in her early days, and this made me think of Caleb that even in his eighty’s he still pressed in and got his promised land. There is a ministry call on her life but it seems to evade her, as if there is this dance of near then far away. In my time of worship this morning I declared in the heavenlies that the call that God has on my life will be fulfilled in my life.
I am in the place of rejoicing because God has given me a mandate and I know that I need to fulfill it. I am no longer going to hide behind what I think people want to hear, I don’t want to hear that I cant fulfills Gods calling, because I am a woman married to a man that doesn’t want to be in ministry but wants to support my ministry, YES girls that’s right I have such a desire to be back in full time ministry, where my husband only wants to support he is a market Minister and feels that is where God has called him to so that he can be a financial source to people in ministry, for longer enough I have listened to man and not to God almighty that has called me from the foundations of the earth, that ordained me by His hand to be His workmanship. I know that some of you reading this might not agree with me but I know that God has spoken and I need to take note of this.
How is this going to work I don’t know God has given me the beginning and end picture, and I know that as I take hold of His hand and allow the Holy Spirit to guide me every step of the way and I know that these will be baby steps, do I quit my day job not until God tells me too. What do I need to do next I have no idea all I know is what is set before me, today I was freed from bondage of the fear of man! Yes! Praise Jesus! I am going to minister until Jesus comes to fetch me! At 120!
Today I ask you my dear dolla’s to keep me in your hearts and prayers, as the Father leads each one I know you will share with me! I trust the Lord for mighty steps in Him, I feel like a little girl getting ready to dance on my Fathers feet, to feel the strong might hand of my father leading me in the right direction! The word of the Lord came to me saying I will be called Hephzibah “HIS DELIGHT” Praise Jesus! Praise Jesus!!!!
Victory, Victorious (3nikao) Scripture Index for nikao"to conquer, overcome," is translated "(them) that come victorious (from)" in Re. 15:2, RV (AV, "that had gotten the victory"). See CONQUER, OVERCOME, PREVAIL....
This is the name the Lord has given me from here on its just Prayer, not sure of what I need to do with this name but in time He is faithful and will give me more…..


Love always me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for taking this bold stand. I know that God is going to use you in such a great way my friend. Many doors are going to be opened for you, this is your time. Love you my dear friend I have you covered in prayer.
Mich

Jen said...

I love your attitude and declaration in this post....You are the second person this week mentioning Caleb being in his 80s before he entered his promised land...never the less he did go in.
I am encouraged by Caleb and by what you are saying...much blessing on you as you go forth boldly as a mighty anointed woman of God!