Sunday, November 16, 2008

ANOTHER CHURCH VISIT



It seems like I only blog once a month now but I will try my best to be more on my blog from now on.
We went to a new church tonight called “LIGHT OF THE NATIONS” but to get there was another story:
We decided tonight that we really needed to go to church, we decided on a church and went there only to find the gates open but no one there, we had seen a sign board of another church and went there instead only to find out that they don’t have evening services, so we started driving home but we were enjoying the view of all the lovely gardens when wham bam in front of us was this huge board that said “LIGHT OF THE NATIONS CHURCH” my darling and I both looked at each other and decided why not we are wanting to go let’s check it out.
When we drove through the lovely garden and as we drove we saw all these youngsters, and we were wondering if we were not too old for this church, we parked the car and was greeted by a young man in a golf cart that offered to drive us right to the church doors…. Was quite a thrill.
We stepped inside and loved the whole ambiance of the church, the worship was alive and the church was very noisy but was so good!
Then the preaching started, Pastor Belinda preached and was it a word in season, which I want to write more on tomorrow but for now this is what her message heading was:
THRIVING NOT JUST SURVIVING IN THE DESERT!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I so needed to hear.

LOVE ALWAYS ME
ps this is a photo taken of me today

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey My Friend

You are looking good girl keep it up. Love reading your blog.

Mich