Friday, June 5, 2009

CAN I TRUST ENOUGH


When you want to believe so desperately that you not been had for a fool; how do you trust following your heart when your heart feel confused and in disarray and everyday you hope just for one sign just a tangible thing to hold on too.
I sat at a coffee shop today and watched people young old, woman men children, they all seemed as if they were going somewhere but not really getting anywhere. How can I convince myself that this is real when there are signs that it’s not real?
Do I really have the faith to step out on to the water to believe that there are still people in this world that are prepared to invest into your dream…. I need to know I need to take this hand that is outstretched and believe but I am so afraid. Will it be a scheme or will this be reality… I need to know!!!

0 comments: