Friday, June 29, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL

Its official prince charming asked beloved and I if he could have a chat to us, well we where none the wiser as he always asks our advice, however this time he looked quite serious and beloved and I where joking and just having some fun, when prince charming cleared his throat and asked beloved

Prince: You know how much I love this family and feel part of it right

Beloved: mm yeah

Prince: and in December I gave princess #1 a promise ring, well sir I would now like to ask you for your daughters hand in marriage?

Beloved: ____________________________

Me: oh my, when do you plan to do this?

Prince: oh 3 months or so?

Beloved: ________________________

Me: 3MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved: okay my boy lets take it a bit slower, are you talking marriage or engagement

Prince: Marriage

Me:______________________

Beloved: let’s first get the engagement done then off to marriage counseling for you

Prince: but we aren’t married why counseling?
(Looking very confused)

Beloved: laugh laugh no silly to help you before you get married.

By now lots of tears and laughter all around.

So next Saturday is the official engagement party in pink and silver so lots of work for mom just had to share it with all my blogging dollas


9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh!!!!!Congratulations!!!!
I am glad your princess has found a prince...I pray often for the future princes and princesses that will become a part of our family. It must be exciting and overwhelming all in one! To think, I,ve been teared up about our baby Skipping a year of school, and going from half to full days in school!

Bless the newly engaged couple...may they know Him in every decision of their days together!
Extra grace on mom and dad too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Debs & Fred we pray that God Blesses your family. We also pray for Jenny that God blesses them with all their future plans. Thinking of you with all the planning for the future engagement party and wedding.What a special time for your family. Love you lots.Looking forward to an invite for the official wedding. Love Mish

Darla said...

Congrats to you and your little princess! They just always seem to be little princess' to the mom! I know a little about princess' and engagement...My oldest daughter just got engaged over the Christmas holiday..lots of mixed emotions I was not really ready for, but then I may not have ever been ready! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I will check in on you and all that is going on...I really love this site! Thanks for your kind words. Have a great day in the Lord From one princess to another!

Mindy said...

Congrats to you and your family!
Please come over and visit my blog when you have a chance - I've somethign there for you!

Shari said...

My husband will be a basket case when the day comes for our daughter to contemplate marriage.

Our son will have a long engagement- almost a year- but his girlfriend is in University so they needed to work around her studies.

Congratulations and have loads of fun at your daughter's wedding. Make some wonderful memories and don't forget to laugh in the midst of it all!!

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh how precious!!

My hubby and I have taken many kids through pre-marriage classes. Good for you to suggest them!
Sue

Darlene Schacht said...

I skipped right down to this love story. Congratulations!! He sounds like he'll make a wonderful addition to your family.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

On congratulations to your princess.

Hugs and Love,

Angel ( Angel Mama ) ():)

Jenileigh said...

This made me cry. Too much too soon for me! Congratulations! To all of you and May God Bless You All Greatly!