Monday, July 2, 2007

AN AWARD!!!!!

Last night as I sat at hubbies freezing cold office I checked my emails and found that I had won an award, thank you Mindy, this is my first so I am over the moon with happiness, and humbled by the fact that we live an ocean and a continent away but in Spirit I feel so part of these girls lives chatting on the net through our blog's and some email as well.


So with out a further a do, I get home telling beloved all about it when from under the blanket I hear this voice, mom be careful the pride doesn’t trip you up! My son! I was sure if I should send him to a foster home or just strangle him, he really stole my thunder from underneath me. So with all humility I want to say thank you.


This is what Mindy had to say:

Deborah, is a true witness! She loves the Lord and you can tell it! Her site is appropriately titled - she is the ultimate encourager! She has friends that she calls Dolla Friends and let me tell you - she makes you feel that you are one of those Dolla friends with every comment she leaves!


Now there are some that I would like to honor with award:
Shar at shar, this is a sight where I go for my Psalm of the week, she is truly a mentor in my life and I love her so very much.

Leigh at Leigh, this dolla gives me such inspiration and encouragement to carry on in the woman’s ministry you go girl.

Suzanne at Suzanne what a lady what a woman captivated by God, you truly have come to the place of walking in Gods Grace, love you dolla.

The others all have this award but it would have to be Mindy and Lisa you need this award a hundred times over.
LOVE ALWAYS ME

9 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Debbie

I am so proud of you as always so from the "clan" well done, keep going

Love always

Sharmaine

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

thank you my dear!! you are one of my biggest encouragers and I love when I see an email from you! thank you thank you thank you!!

Jen said...

I had to laugh at your son's comment. It reminded me so much of my oldest son, (almost 15), and sure to keep me grounded and humble!!!

I have only known your blogg a short time, but have been very encouraged!
You deserve the awards!

Karen Hossink said...

Congratulations, Deborah!
I, too, am chuckling at your son's comment. What did you decide to do? Strangle him or send him away???
I've enjoyed reading through your blog this morning. Hooray for your daughter's pending engagment! And I'm curious about what kind of speaking you do? I would love to hear about it!
Love,
Karen

Susanne said...

You are too sweet to remember me this way!! I am SPEECHLESS!! I think you ROCK too, my Dolla friend!!
I have been traveling back and forth to my parents' and hubby's parents lately. I managed to get a few posts in, but didn't get to comment everyone like I wanted to. And after this beautiful awards, I wanted to take some time to get my thoughts together for my post. Not sure I did so well though, I am just floored that you guys thought of me. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Darla said...

Princess Deborah! I love your award! And your son sounds like something mine would say, while laughing all the way to his own room! he is sooo cute so i will keep him, and i am very attached to him! love checking on you, we are far apart in essence of the map..but in Jesus we are very close..HE is amazing how HE does that! Princess Darla

Annie said...

Congratulations on this award and your daughter's engagement!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend you deserved the award. What can I say children can sometimes really pop ones bubble. They have a way with words but we still love them. I think all moms can laugh with you on that one.

Love Always

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulations on the award you really deserve you are an encourager and so sweet. May the Lord bless you this week and always .

Smiles and Blessings,
Angel Mama ():)