Thursday, June 21, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY



  • Thankfulness is such a wonderful characteristic to have in our lives…. Sometimes we all fail, but by the grace of God I am thankful to my savior and king for taking a messed up girl from South Africa and making me a child wash in the blood of the Lamb, that not by myself but through Him I am redeemed.

  • my beloved that is trying…TRYING… to teach me how to balance my bank account, I love buying gifts for my family and friends and sometime I go overboard so I am at finance 101 hubby’s school of training, he is so gracious in his approach of the whole topic, ( I HATE FINANCE)

  • We had a wonderful weekend away with wonderful ministry friends of ours that push us to our limits, beloved preached after such along time away from the pulpit, it was amazing wonderful to see him pick up that spiritual mantel of teaching again… girls I was in tears… I am so proud of him… I want to sing praises today for the healing in his life… God you are awesome.

  • For my daughters that are coming with their mommy to the Baptist church ladies day on Saturday, I am so proud of what God is doing in their lives and the example they are to many young girls.

  • To Iris just a wonderful thanks for reminding us to be thankful, love ya dolla.

    3 comments:

    Susanne said...

    I hate dealing with the money, too my sister!! But God has given me more of an interest in it, because I ASKED HIM TO!! I didn't want my sweet man to carry that burden all by his lonesome, and neither did Jesus!! I will be praying for you as you learn. It is so wonderful to see the awesome things God is doing in your life!! Keep Shinin' my Dolla!! Love and Prayers...

    Sharon Brumfield said...

    I love buying for people too. And I get aggravated that I have to consider finances when doing what obviously makes people feel loved.
    Isn't it great to be thankful that our men are so patient?

    Denise said...

    I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.