Thursday, June 28, 2007

VERT TIRED LADY

Well dollas as you have noticed I have been very quite for along time, so sorry but it has been hectic after my talk at the Baptist church (which I will write on soon)so many things have happened my beloveds granny of 94years old passed away and we have traveled nearly 2000km in three days! So I am one very tired dolla, I will catch up on everything after this weekend, please pray for me as I am talking on Saturday to a group of ladies where more then 60% don’t serve the Lord so great outreach time.

LOVE ALWAYS ME

2 comments:

Darla said...

Hey Princess! Thanks for visiting..I was writing a new entry when I got your comment, so come back and see! I love your blog! I love the Princess picture!! I am praying GOd will help me to figure out how to do that on mine...but for now..I will be grateful that I am on the blog at all. I will come back soon, as I want to read all your entries! Love to you Sista Princess! I just love getting to know my faith family and I thank God that HE has provided for me to do so. I am enthralled by HIS beauty! Have blessed day! Jesus loves YOU, and me, and all of HIS creation. Praying for your speaking this weekend! Princess Darla

Anonymous said...

Hi My friend sorry about your gran. I will be praying for your meeting this weekend. Thinking of you be strong you can do anything you have it in you. Love always. Mish