Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SASSY GRANDMAMMA?

Two things I did today 1 I cried, 2 I laughed.

Yesterday after work I went to the shops and bought my grandbaby his or her (hoping for her) her first article of clothing this made me cry, I want to thank all of you who left a message on my blog, you will never know the extent of feeling Jesus love through you, I went home and held my daughter in my arms and told her its going to be okay and that we will get through this together, that we will love this grandbaby with all our hearts, that it is my reward for not killing her, we had a good giggle about that one.

Last night as I was getting ready for bed beloved was already in bed and I was sitting in front of the mirror with as my beloved calls it my lotions and potions, he kind of chuckled and when I asked what was his problem the reply came

Beloved: “mmmm at least I get to sleep next to a sassy grandmamma tonight”
Me: “_______________ oh yes granddad”


Pro 17:22a A merry heart does good like a medicine,”

This is definitely something that is going to carry our family through this time in our lives and I know that this grandbaby will bring a bigger joy to us. I am now praying that God give me some prophetic word for this grandbaby out of His word that we can pray this over the life of this sweet one. Pray with me my darling dolla friend



Love always sassy grandmamma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew your sense of humour would kick in before too long! It's going to be fine!!! All babies are miracles, and this little one will be so loved and so welcome by the time the next 8 months are up. Draw your strength from God as you have already been doing ... and you're going to be a Fun Queen Grandmamma!

Anonymous said...

Hey Debs you are going to be one funky Granny. How blessed this little one is going to be. Enjoy the journey. Love Ya Mish

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Love you.

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Darla said...

WOnder what awesome things God will use all this for?? HE always has a plan! I take great comfort in this...

You will be a rockin Granny! And you will be awesome in showing the baby his/her inheritance in Christ. That is very exciting!! Keep bloggin, want to see the first ultrasound! haha I am excited for you!

Gretchen said...

I was 1/2 raised by a sassy grandma--she's still sassy and still here (she's 81 and I'm 38), and we love and laugh and continue to be sassy together. xxxooogretchen