Monday, August 20, 2007

I WAS TAGGED

Got to work this morning and I have been tagged by one of my new dolla friends Lady Sutton, so here goes:


Accent – I guess it would be South African with a bit of Afrikaans undertone (I have been married to one so long now must have rubbed off)


Booze of Choice – Café latte, rooi bos tea (South African tea anyone for a try?)


Chore I hate - I love to do dishes and iron, don’t mind doing laundry.


Dog or Cat - Dog by choice, both myself and beloved have an allergy to cats.

Essential Electronics - COMPUTER, hopefully I will be blessed with my very own Lap Top! My hairdryer and coffee machine, cell phone.


Favorite Perfume(s), Cologne(s) – Pleasures, Red door, Chloe.



Gold or Silver – Gold but love diamonds lol.


Home Town – Johannesburg, Gauteng, but living in Empangeni Kwa Zulu Natal


Insomnia - Only when I have a lot on my mind or if I am hosting people but God is working on that one!


Job Title – wife mmm I really enjoy this one, mother, church administrator, women’s speaker, interior-decorator, wardrobe co-coordinator, fashion director, stylist, peacemaker, doctor, repair-man, and cook, cleaner, I could keep going on this one for ever


Kids - 3 Jenni (19), Kirsty (14), Mark only son (13), one son in love and one grand baby on her (please) / his way


Living Arrangements - 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 1 study, I family room, lounge dinning room, kitchen and a garden cottage, 3 level garden cant remember when I went to the top of the garden… my Fred says never but I do remember going there once. But I love my home a gift from my Fathers hand.


Most Admired Trait – I have a sense of humor no matter what! Others say my ability to encourage!


Overnight Hospital Stays - 3 for child birth and 1 for a surgery


Phobia – Water covering my head, I cant swim! And car accidents (pray for me)


Quote - "Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will." AW Tozer everyday I want to let my heart soar as high as it will, that I will never be average in my walk with God.

Religion - Christian, Pentecostal, Apostolic prophetic model


Siblings – 1 sister Natalie who I love so very much!


Time I wake up - 5:30am or 6:00am but only get out of bed when everyone has left the house. Wonderful hubby I have keeps me there until


Unusual Talent/Skill – oh boy not sure


Vegetables I refuse to eat – none love them all


Worst Habit – I eat when I am sad happy cross, take this too personally


X-Rays - Stomach, head, teeth.


Yummy foods I make – prawn and cheese sausage fried rice dish, lasagna, quiches and I have now learnt to make sweet rolls thanks to Pastor Deanna, I love cooking so I hope everything I make is yummy.


There I completed my first set of Tagged questions. I'm going to Tag Pastor Shar my sis and Darla

Love always me

1 comments:

Tara Sloan said...

This is SO fun- getting to know you better! We should have done this sooner! I'd also love to dialogue with you more on the Apostolic Model... :)