Friday, August 3, 2007

MY NEPHEW - OUR LITTLE LOOKER

My nephew is part of modelcup - www.modelcup.co.za we are so proud of him. Love you Rhordian our little superstar.


Rhordian de Lange
Profile
Age:
9
Gender:
Male
Nationality:
South African
Country:
South Africa
Hair Colour:
Dark Brown
Hair Style:
Short
Eye Colour:
Blue
Shoe Size:
4
Ramp Model:
Face Model:
Experience:
Mr Arica 2006, Mr SA Petite 2007, Mr Milo
Model:
Photos & Information is property & copyrightof Global Castingadmin@globalcasting.co.zaphone +27 83 918 8882
Love always me

5 comments:

Darla said...

How very cute he is!!! Thanks for sharing...love ya, me

BTW-still praying for you and yours!

Mindy said...

What a cutie!
One of my friends here in the states is from SA. She just came back from visiting with her family there for about a month and a half.....=)
She had beautiful pictures. Maybe one day I can make it to Africa too =)
In HIM -
Mindy

Sharon Brumfield said...

I forget when I am talking to you that you are in Africa.
Prayed for you this morning.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely looking little guy. He is going to go places. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep youand your family in our prayers. Your friend Mish.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

oh my!!!!!!!! what a cutie!!!

how precious!!

Hope you are doing well!!

Leigh