Wednesday, August 8, 2007

RESPECT A WOMAN


RESPECT A WOMAN BECAUSE….

You can feel her INNOCENCE in form of a daughter
You can feel her CARE in form of a sister
You can feel her WARMTH in form of a friend
You can feel her PASSION in form of a beloved
You can feel her DEDICATION in form of a wife
You can feel her DIVINITY in form of a mother
You can feel her BLESSING in form of a grandmother
Yet she is so TOUGH too…
Her heart is so TENDER
So NAUGHTY
So CHARMING
So SHARING…
So MELODIUS
She is a WOMAN
And she is life!!!
To all the wonderful woman that I know, I hope you have a fantastic woman’s month and hope you won’t forget how special you are!!!
Tons of love,

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY IN ADVANCE.


Love alway me

6 comments:

Shelly said...

:) So true!

Anonymous said...

So precious and true. Woman are special. Love you Dolla friend. You are an ispiration.Mish

Karen Hossink said...

Awww, thanks! I needed that today!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Have a blessed day!

Melissa Davis said...

Thanks for the beautiful post - put a smile on my face and I give it back to you.

Lots of Love,
Lady Sutton

Sharon Brumfield said...

I have given you a little something nice in my Saturday post.