Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FAMILY TIME AND THANKFUL HEARTS




In the same way you married men should live considerately with [your wives], with an intelligent recognition [of the marriage relation], honoring the woman as [physically] the weaker, but [realizing that you] are joint heirs of the grace (God's unmerited favor) of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered and cut off. [Otherwise you cannot pray effectively.] 1 Peter 3:7

This morning I was getting ready for work here at the church office and Fred was in the house just walking through the home, I am so thankful to God for this great man, friend, lover that I have he is amazing in his unconditional love and support he has for me. Its been a while in our home that he is here when I am getting ready to go to work normally he is already at work when I even emerge from my bedroom never mind the bed…. But with the new line of work he is more flexible. He always tells the younger men in the church when they ask him why he still opens the car door for me, that the word (scripture) says that men should love their wives it actually means to spoil and cherish them! I always feel so protected and honored by the way he treats me. Thank you my bull. I can see how it rubs off on the children aswell I watch what my girls expect from their boyfriends and even Mark Spark how he opens the door for me never lets me carry the packages from the car to the house... I am truly a woman blessed and honored by my family.

Today I have on my favorite buy of the season well the new season of spring is on us here in South Africa but I mean from last season then… they are my ballet pumps I just love wearing them I am normally a high heel girl but I feel like a ballerina in them right down to the black tights with lace trimmings and my dance teacher dress when I was growing up my parents had friend who taught ballet class and she always wore a black wrap dress and when I saw one the other day I just had to buy it, so to day I feel like dancing with the Lord and with my husband. I want to waltz and be so close to God today that I can feel His breath upon my face. I want to dance till I am lost in love!

Well we had a wonderful evening of catch up with Jenni and even felt the baby move its so so so so so cute, we have been praying for them that they find a church where they will be knitted into and where they feel cared for… Charl doesn’t come from a Christian back ground which has been a major concern for us but to God be all the praise and glory, they have found a home and we are so blessed by the way that we can see the change in Jenni, she is loving their live coaching group for woman they are doing a Beth Moore series called “breaking free” and Charl is going to be helping to go and chat to the guys in prison ministry so this is just wonderful for us to know, and my friend Deanna will be so pleased to know that they are going to an AOG. Deanna has made me aware of this church group and from all I read on her blog I know that they are sound in the word of God so I am just praising Jesus all the way.








0 comments: