Monday, October 1, 2007

MY CURRENT LIFE IN 85 QUESTIONS




I got this from Deanna's blog and just wanted to do some fun no brain blogging today


What was the highlight of your week? Going to the NCMI SALTT go here to learn more about it.

Whose car were you in last? My husband's New Nissan Navara





When and where was your last kiss? With Fred this morning we had a cuddle before he ventures into his new business with his brother. He was look mighty fine when he left for Durban.

How long is your hair? Just off my shoulders but I am loving the longer hair.

Last movie you saw? I can't remember. Rather go to the theater or something like that.

Last thing you ate? Three bean salad and some potato salad.

What was last thing you drank? Tea.

Are you happy right now? Yes. Life seems to balance at the moment.

What did you say last? "Okay make it 5 tickets to the ballet if you can thanks Vè

Where is your phone? Right next to me!

What was the last museum you went to? Durban art museum.

Who did you last hang out with? My husband, when I got home from SA LTT.

What do you hate/dislike currently? What is happening to Christian marriages you can have a look at some things on Deanna’s blog here.

What are you listening to? The rain falling on the ground outside my office window. I am alone at the church today and it’s blissful.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Right now a week’s holiday with Fred. Somewhere quite.

If I had a million dollars... first I would tithe. Second, I would pay off my house, but I guess I would give it to Fred otherwise I will find a good cause to give it to.

What are your favorite stores? Queens park, Woolies, Mr. Price home. Jenny buttons if I could fit into her things.

What makes you the happiest? Peace and having my home in order. Quietness of Mondays in the office.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping enjoying been home in my Fred’s arms.

What's for dinner tonight? Lasagna with salad.

Who was the last person to send you a text message? Cornè, our Kristy’s friend.

Where was the last place you went shopping? Hub, I bought a cute pair of white summer sandals as its almost that time of year here and white and black seem to be our main colours here, in south Africa with a bit of green.

How do you feel about your hair right now? Loving it but think I want to put some more blonde and copper streaks in.

Do you have any expensive jewelry? My wedding rings; my gold bangles; my little diamond earring for my second hole and my diamond belly ring that right girls got one but no piercing yet. Lol all from my darling hubby

AIM or MSN? Neither

Where does most of your family live? Welkom in the Free State, South Africa.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning? Have to go to bed earlier tonight!

Do you drink beer? No, Yucky!

Who do you miss? A lot of people. Too many to name.

My space or Face book? Face book, don’t know how to do my space!

What is your favorite subject in school? English and history.

Do you have any talents? Yes

Do you have any children? 3 and 1 son in love.

Did you take a nap today? I wish!

Ever met someone famous? No really.

Do you want to be famous? Not really.

Can you handle being in the military? After the Mozambique leadership training time. I don’t think so way to comfortable and how would I wear my heels and oh my nail lady would have a prima dolla fit.

Ever been to Las Vegas? No, but I would like to go.

When is the last time you updated your blog? Busy right now have been away so no blogging for a whole week.

Have you been to New York City? No but that is the city on my heart 90% of the time and Chicago.

Ever been to Disneyland/world? No.

Last thing you cooked: Spicy chicken wings and rice.

Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Made the bed with the cell phone in it I know how did I get that right have no idea but spend the morning and afternoon wondering what I had done with it. Had 25 missed calls and a whack of sms from everyone especially my hubby?

Last time you were sick? I am right now but trusting for healing my thyroid is not functioning properly and this makes me very tired and even weepy.

Do you like anyone right now? "Like" as in romantically? That applies to only one person – Freddie Meyer.

Love always me

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I have a little something for you over on my blog--come see.