Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I AM BIBLE STUDY


1. How current is your God? Is he up to date on all your issues or do you have old hurts you still hold behind your back?
I believe that my God is up to date on my life, not only have I learnt to bring my confessions to Him but I have learnt to pour out my concerns of everyday life to Him so that there is place for Him to pour in More of His Spirit in my life. As I walk closer to God I find myself dealing with past hurts and been able to release them to Him, this has not happened over night but has been a process of learning and trusting Him, knowing that as I walk with Him I will not be hurt!
2. Has the enemy ever told you there are situations that are 'old news' that are better left stuffed down? Or perhaps because they were so long ago they can't possibly be affecting you now?
Yes! All he wants is for us to live in bondage under a yoke of slavery so that we never take the grace that is so freely given to us, he would rather us be bitter and twisted then walking in victory, in a battle that has already been won for us on Calvary 2000 years ago. Praise Jesus for the wonder victory we have in our lives that even when the enemy would have us stay in the valley God gives us mountain top experiences to hold on to. Don’t let the hurt of past cloud the victory that is obtained in Jesus today!
3. In the matter of established authority, does God truly reign in your life? Where are you when He calls your name?
I believe He has the highest authority in my life, and I hope that I am never to busy with life when He calls my name, that I would be like the little girl that is always dancing around her daddy, just enthralled with been around Him that she never leave and therefore is near when He calls her name, may I always be found at the feet of Jesus!
4. Do you ever feel God has forgotten you in your 'west side of the wilderness'?
There has been times when I have found that, but I know that the giants I sometimes face in the west side of life are sometimes only the enemy trying to keep me from my destiny! Praise God even for those moments that have taught me to have a undying faith that no matter where I am my God is always with me, and that I need to see west side of the wilderness as a growth experience and let me tell you when you come through them the enemy better watch out because I am going to shine brighter for Jesus! Phew hold me back girls I want to do a power hallelujah and all.
5. Have you ever experienced a time of cleansing where God has illuminated and rejuvenated you? If not, do you find you are in need of this now?
Oh yes oh yes, these past 2 weeks have been time of cleansing and rejuvenating I have been detoxing in the spirit, (not sure I can say that) God is cleansing and bringing a fresh anointing on my life one free of pride and man pleasing… I so want to encourage those of you who are not finding rejuvenation in your life, come into the Kings place He is enthralled with your beauty your King desires to have communion with you!


2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I want to do a power hallelujah !!


Oh how I love that! :))

Much love,

Lisa

Amanda said...

I so love that "detoxing in the spirit" Thanks for sharing your answers.