Saturday, May 24, 2008

SATURDAY MORNING LAY IN


Its 11:45 am on a Saturday morning and I am still in bed! Wonderful I love the idea of having nothing to do on a Saturday. Just relaxing with my family and talking. This morning I changed my blog and feel inspired to write again, so dolla’s this is going to be between us, I am going to write a series on joys of having dolla’s in our lives. (For those of you who are new to my blog DOLLA is a word we use in our family for a girl friend, a like minded girl friend) I have met quite a few over the past year that I have been blogging and I am going to try and arrange interviews with them so you can all get to know these wonderful blogging dolla’s!
As for me it’s a crisp autumn (fall) morning in Pretoria and we are going to take the kids to the Pretoria zoo. And hopefully my camera doesn’t play up so that I can show you the pictures we took. Have a blessed family day and from one dolla to another lets keep smiling life is too short not to.Time for me to hit the shower.
Love you all

1 comments:

Steffi said...

Yes, that´s true ...I love also the idea to having nothing to do !But unfortunately I must go to work today on the late afternoon again.
Have a nice day and enjoy your day in the zoo with your kids!Don´t forget your camera...

Greetings from Steffi