Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SPIRIT OF FUN


The spirit of Fun!
Sometimes we need to let loose and just enjoy life, having a wonderful time with your girl friends. I love to watch people and when I go to a coffee shop, I love to watch girl friends together have you ever watched how they all seem to talk at once and then the hands go and the noise and laughter is almost like a moth to the flame. I find myself drawn to them, wanting to get in on the latest going on in their lives.
“Sing, o daughter of Zion, Shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad ad rejoice with all your heart…” Zephaniah 3:14
Today I long to be surrounded by my dolla’s to rejoice in my King with them. Today if you live close your dolla friends grab a cuppa and rejoice in the King and enjoy the spirit of fun, even if people think you have escaped out of the rubber room.


Love always me

2 comments:

sparkled*life said...

I couldn't agree with you more! It is so good to have fun with other girls! I say we need our daily does of vitamin "G" (girlfriend) and just have a good time! Thanks for stopping in on my blog! I will add you to mine! I want to keep up with what you post!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dolla Friend

Could not agree with you more. It is so special having great girlfriends living close to you. I think if I was living down the road from you we would keep all the coffee shops in business. I love praying and visiting with my girlfriends. It is true we should cherish our friends close to our hearts. I cherish you Debs you will always have a special place in my heart. Love Ya. Mich