Sunday, September 28, 2008

WEDDING BELLS










MR AND MRS CHARL LOTTERING and KYRONE LOTTERING (nana's heart throb)


Wedding bells chimed for our daughter and son in love on a beautiful Sunday morning in September, the day could never have been more perfect.
Here are some of the photos that were taken and I want to share them with you all; I must say I was so delighted with the whole day, I never shed a tear till my darling Fred and I were driving home then the tears came. I love the idea that our family has gotten bigger and I have a son that I will treasure for years to come he is the apple of my eye.


My girls and I
















THE FAMILY



Kirsty, Dad Fred, Charl and Jenni-lee Lottering, Mom Debbie, Sweet Kyrone in Mark Sparks arms
love always me

5 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful Family...lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!!! I feel part of this family so much. and Dolla you are looking fantabulous! you look like a sister not a mama!! (wink) so special to me! love you1

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Gorgeous. Ve

Anonymous said...

So strange - always on about family but never hear about your mom, dad or siblings!! They too count as family (or not)

Deborah said...

to anonymous...my dad is no longer with us...my mom and only sister are very precious to me...however my family is my children and that is what my life revolves around...i have their permission to write about them not my mom and sisters...sorry if this offended you!