Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BIRTHDAYS AND ECG'S



Today as I sit in front of my laptop I am deep in thought about all that has happened this week
Firstly my darling daughter turned 20 I can believe it this beautiful slim lady use to be my chubby angel and now all grown up with her own baby, we drove through on Sunday to celebrate with her and just spoil her a bit, so strange when your kids are married it feels like I am going to a girl friend not a child, until she sits on your lap and you know she is just you baby girl. Jenni-lee my darling mom loves you so much and I am so very proud of the woman you have become and the wonderful wife and mother you are…always just stay my baby girl.








Then on Monday evening at about 10:30 hubby rushed me to hospital we thought I was having a heart attack… so up came the drip and had an ECG…

which was clear praise the Lord. However I need to go back tomorrow as they think it could be either my gall bladder or an ulcer.. I will keep you all updated but please keep me in your prayers.

Love always me

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your Fred must have been quite scared, not to mention yourself. So glad it was not your heart...but praying for wisdom for the doctors and complete recovery for you!

Your baby girl is truly lovely...and that grand baby...ai yi yi!! I could just squish him, he is sooooo sweet!

Thank for stopping by, Love back at you, and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my site. We actually took that photo in the office the other day!

I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

Blessings and hugs!