Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FUN AND ROSES






Today my darling came home with 2 dozen long stem red roses for me, he was so funny coming through the door with a grin that should be on a little boys face and then handed me the roses, we had our favourite Thai food, and chocolate mousse for desert mmmm was so yummy but really not good for my program!!!!

We have just come back from a wonderful swim and now watching a movie (we love movies), tomorrow we are going to find a nice out door resturant where we can celebrate our wedding anniversary, but we start soon at 12 with .......

So to all my friend and family that do read my blog I just want to wish you a blessed New year and remember this is the year of birth.... I am believing and trusting God for great things in 2009 and that there will be some travel, be blessed


.


0 comments: