Thursday, January 1, 2009

HOPE 2009

O My child, I need you for Myself. Yea, I have purposes for thy life beyond thy present comprehension. Yea, I have truth concerning Myself to give to thee deeper and richer and more wonderful that thine understanding has thus far taken in.
Open thine heart wide to Me. I will fill thee with My Holy Spirit, and in so doing will satisfy the deepest longings of thy soul. (Come away My Beloved)
This morning as I sit in the quietness of my home the hum of my hubby sleeping and the dogs at peace, I have a sense of great expectation rising up in my heart and I know that this year is that year of Hope, I believe with all my heart that great things will happen this year…..
I believe that as we continue to bow our knee in this home that God is a God of breakthrough. I received a gift for my garden, it’s a wall hanging that says HOPE… it’s a prophetic symbol for our home and that is why I have even changed my blog heading to remind me and all that read this blog that this is the year of HOPE.
Well I am off to take a shower and get ready for our anniversary day of fun and been out under the warm African sky.


1 comments:

Jen said...

Happy New Year!!!
Thank you for this word of Hope...I need that renewal of hope in my own life.
The new blog looks great.